Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I had big plans to take pictures of the top I finished for Matilda's Olivia the Pig quilt, but the weather isn't playing nice. It is pouring with rain and is dark outside, and even darker inside. I feel bad for my son Dashiell, today was supposed to be their outside water fun morning at school. Well, they'll definitely get wet...

So here's a picture I prepared earlier!

With all 3 of the quilt tops that I'd been working on finished, I don't feel so bad starting other ones. I have to wait for batting before I can work on those again.

One of the other projects I have waiting to start is Flipside. The pattern is by Rachel Griffith and the fabrics are from Kate Spain's Central Park line. I really really like this particular line of fabric, especially the oranges and yellows, it's so sunny and bright and makes me very happy.

Flipside Materials

With the weather the way it is, I'm sure I'll get quite a bit of cutting done this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment