Sunday, November 13, 2011

NYCC Sunday Stash

While I was at New York Comic Con mid-October, it was nice to come home after very long days to find packages of fabric waiting for me on the porch.

Among the goodies some additional Ghastlies prints (who can resist? well, I certainly can't!) Different colorways of prints I already had:

Ghastlies
The Ghastlies in smoke, and Ghastly Bramble in natural/tea(?)

The Ghastlies I got because I still need to piece together a back for my Ghastly Taffy quilt. And because the Ghastlies are just amazing. I was happy to read the other day that Alexander Henry is bringing them back again, and adding another new print too. May 2012 is going to be fun!

Summer House charms
A charm pack of Summer House by Lily Ashbury.

I really love the vibrant, bright colors in this collection. I think the Audrey print in Bright Blue is probably my favorite one:

Audrey in Bright Blue
The vibrancy of this print gets me every time. Delicious.

I finally broke down and added to my Lizzy House collection by picking up 1001 Peeps:

1001 Peeps

I think this may be my favorite print from that collection in my two favorite colors:

1001 Peeps Illuminate
The candles are adorable!

And what is possibly my favorite print from Jessica Levitt's Kingdom line:

Posy in Opal
Posy in Opal. The light in this picture really doesn't do it justice.

And each colorway of my favorite Happy Mochi Yum Yum print:

Happy Mochi Yum Yum
So cute and so colorful!

Now to clear more projects out of the way, and come up with things to do with this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo -- Look at that haul!!! I love the pretty bright colors. And I can't wait until May -- Yipee for the Ghastlies!

    ReplyDelete