Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spellbinding

A few more pictures in somewhat better light yesterday morning, before this top too disappeared into a moving box...

Spellbound

Spellbound

Now all my projects, supplies and tools are packed away, I feel all antsy. It's a bit strange as I can often go days or weeks without touching any project if I'm too tired or busy or distracted to work on anything, but as long as the option is there, I feel fine. Take away all those options, and I feel a bit uncomfortable. Whilst outside catching a little natural light for a few last pictures before things were packed away, Miss Matilda wanted to snap some too, focusing (or trying to) on the fabric that caught her fancy: the moons with the clouds:

Spellbound Detail

I just liked how she ended up framing the shot, with a chunk of leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment